Paul Najar Najar has been a respected educator & course designer at University, TAFE and private colleges in the areas of sound production, music performance and composition for more than 10 years. He’s also been producing, composing, performing, mixing & mastering world class music and audio projects at the highest level for more than 20 years.
This combined experience place him in a uniquely qualified position to assess how effective the courses from current schools are, at providing learners with a professional environment & real world scenarios to facilitate the learning of skills & knowledge necessary to perform this work at a professional level.
“The single biggest shortcoming in current music & audio education is not being able to offer real world situations to learn from.”
Recognising this weakness formed the inspirational basis for Jaminajar’s first professional course offering – Produce A Record Masterclass.
- Over 5 full days learners will be present for every step of the production process with Paul Najar at the helm engineering & producing a real band doing an original song for commercial release. From preproduction through to set up and recording all instruments and voices, editing, mixing and mastering.
- The specially structured schedule allows time for teaching, questions and revision before & after every step of the process.
- Project multitrack sessions are made available to every learner for educational purposes.
- The course runs across 5 consecutive days between 9.30am – 5.30pm. Lunch and drinks are provided.
- Numbers are limited to a maximum of 8 learners per course.
Total cost including GST $895